Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Kartik Aaryan to surprise fans with diverse roles

Kartik Aaryan, Kartik Aaryan movies, Kartik Aaryan diverse roles, Kartik Aaryan latest news, entertainment news
Kartik Aaryan said that he is game for essaying different roles on the silver screen.
After tickling the funny bone of audiences with his endearing character in Pyaar Ka Punchnama series, actor Kartik Aaryan says he is game for essaying different roles on the silver screen.
“People have seen me in chocolate-boy roles… I would love to challenge myself. I am looking to versatile roles, and you are going to see me in some surprising roles,” Kartik told IANS.
Asked if has become selective after Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2, Kartik said: “It’s just a matter of a good script which touches your heart before it reaches the audience.”
Be it Rajjo from Pyaar Ka Punchanama or Akaash from Akaash Vani, the 25-year-old star has mostly been seen in a romantic avtar in film.
Reactions:

0 comments:

Post a Comment